This is a LV Switchboard Upgrading project for 2 years at The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation at Tai Kok Tsui .
We provide the following solutions to client:
- On-site comprehensive survey.
- On-site electrical loading measurement for obtaining 7-day electrical loading profile log records at the incomer and all outgoing circuits of each switchboard/MCC to be replaced.
- Design, supply, delivery and install temporary LV switchboards/MCC to suit the site conditions.
- Design, supply and installation of new additional capacitor banks and active harmonic filters.
- Design, supply and installation of Design, disconnect and divert existing LV cables and busduct from the existing LV switchboards to temporary LV switchboards/MCC. Provision of cable link boxes and LSOH power cables and/or FR power cables for extension of connections to the temporary switchboards/MCC
- Dismantle and removal of existing LV switchboards/MCC, capacitor banks and active harmonic filters.
- Design, supply, delivery and install new LV switchboards/MCC to suit the site conditions.