The works executed under this contract comprises the Building Services installation in the new Cathay Pacific Catering centre in the vicinity of the new Hong Kong International Airport in Chak Lap Kok area.
The building covers approximate 57,000m2 of floor areas. The works executed by BYME under this contract include the detailed design, supply, installation, T&C, license application of all electrical and mechanical (E&M) works for the Building with particular focus on:
- MVAC system including water cooled chillers, chilled water distribution system, air-conditioning distribution system, general mechanical ventilation system, kitchen exhaust system, VAC system and Building Management System
- Power distribution system and lighting, Lightning protection and earthing.
- ELV systems including CCMS, Public Address, Audio & Video, BRI
- Fire services including FH/HR system, Street fire hydrant system, Sprinkler system
- Plumbing and drainage
Scope of works
Design, supply, installation and Testing & Commissioning (T&C) of all Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) services (in joint venture with Balfour Beatty & Young’s Engineering) to support the venue which produce 83,000 meals per day for average 203 daily flights.
Air Conditioning & Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV)
- Water-cooled centrifugal chiller: 5 x 350 TR
- Heat Recovery System
- Brine-water-cooled centrifugal chiller: 9 x 279 TR
- Water-to-water heat exchanger: 2 nos.
- Dual-fuel steam boiler: 2 sets (6,273 kg/hr)
- Semi-storage calorifiers: 5 nos.
Electrical and Extra Low Voltage (ELV) system
- LV power distribution
- Lighting and small power
- PABX system
- Card access control system
- CCTV surveillance system
Fire Services (FS)
- Fire Hydrant & Hose Reel System
- Sprinkler System
- Automatic and manual fire alarm system
- Gas flooding system
- Hood fire extractor system