One of such critical complexes within the Cathay Pacific City is the Flight Training Center & Airline Stores Building.
BYME was tasked to deliver the full E&M packages for this particular facility to accommodate fourteen flight simulators for pilot training, mock-up aircraft cabins for crew safety training, and a 6-storey store building.
The project was successfully delivered.
Scope of works
Design, supply, installation and Testing & Commissioning (T&C) of all Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) services:
Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV)
- Secondary chilled water systems for both the 24-hour areas and the office-hour areas
- Primary Air Units, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, computer room air handler, mechanical ventilation fans and associated ductwork
Electrical and Extra Low Voltage (ELV) system
- Main LV switchboard
- Emergency LV generator set
- Earthing and lightning protection system
Fire Services (FS)
- Water supply pipework
- Sprinkler System
- Fire Hydrant and Hose Reel System
Plumbing & Drainage
- Water Supply and Distribution System
- Sanitary fixtures