In 2018, CLP has launched a Renewable Energy Feed in Tariff in scheme (FiT) by installing a solar power renewable energy system on premises i.e. PV Panels. Once the system is successfully connected to the CLP grid, client can earn FiT payments: Every one of us can play a part – big or small – in combating climate change.
Scope of works
- Design, supply and install PV modular panels and PV system with suitable mounting angle/direction to maximize the solar energy gain;
- Carry out testing and commissioning of PV systems to perform their functions;
- Interface PV system with existing BMS and carry out testing and commissioning of all data points required;
- Provide servicing and maintenance of all equipment during the Maintenance Period; and
- Provide training for client representatives, facility management staff and maintenance engineers etc. for the proper operation and maintenance of the PV system installation. The training shall include.
a. Operation and maintenance of PV module, BIPV module, Power Conversion System, etc.
b. Software program operation of the management computer, programmable control system (PLC) and PCS.