The school occupies an 11-floor building with a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment for experimental biology, biotechnology, food and nutritional science, ecology, systematics, animal behaviour, plant and animal science and other areas of research.
To serve the personnel, environment and sophisticated equipment, delicate E&M works under this contract include the detailed design, supply, installation; T&C of all mechanical is the major challenge of this project.
To attain the designated levels of pressure re respective laboratories.
Precise sequential arrangements re-provision of electricity to each machine.
Detail and precise co-ordination of medical equipment and E&M services and timely logistic control of equipment are the key factors of successful completion of this project.
Scope of works
Supply and installation of the following Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) Services for the new Biological Science Building within the campus area of The University of Kong Hong.
- Mechanical Ventilation & Air-conditioning (MVAC) system including 4 nos air cooled chillers, chilled water distribution system, air-conditioning distribution system, general mechanical ventilation system, fume cupboard exhaust system to laboratory
- Power distribution system and lighting to various medical laboratory
- Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems including CCMS, public address, audio and video, BRI
- Plumbing & Drainage (P&D)
- Laboratory waste water disposal system
- Siphonic drainage system
- Low-pressure Towngas distribution system
- Fire services including FH/HR system, Street fire hydrant system, Sprinkler system