The Lok Ma Chau Terminus was devised as a solution to alleviate the high level cross-border traffic at Lo Wu Station.
This project constitutes a part of the four major parcels of Lok Ma Chau Spur Line.
BYME’s scope of work in this project includes the Electrical and Extra Low Voltage services installation.
This facility includes the MTR terminal station and border-crossing facilities such as Customs and Excise, Immigration Department, retail shops and many others.
This project also includes a 2-storeys bridge crossing the Shenzhen river that acts as an interfacing point between the Mainland and Hong Kong.
Scope of works
Supply, installation and Testing & Commissioning (T&C) of all Electrical Services to support the facilities of Lok Ma Chau Terminus with total area of 78,000 sqm.
- LV switchboards: 13 nos.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Unit: 5 nos. ranging from 6 kVA to 100 kVA
- Emergency LV Generator Set: 1 x 620 kVA, 1 x 760 kVA
- Sub-main Power Distribution System to Lighting and Small Power points
- Cable Support and Containment System for the Railway Operation Systems
- Main Earth and Clean Earth Systems
- Lightning Protection System
- Lighting System
- Security and Burglar Alarm System
- Water Leak Detection System
- Emergency Call Bell System