HBT was built in 1998. The LV switchboards in G/F switch room, MCC room and Generator Room of Tower 2, were of the original installation and has been installed over 22 years. Although the LV switchboards have been maintained regularly over the past years, some of switchgear equipment life cycle came close to their operating life and lack of spare parts available for repair.
We provide the following solutions to client:
- On-site comprehensive survey.
- On-site electrical loading measurement for obtaining 7-day electrical loading profile log records at the incomer and all outgoing circuits of each switchboard/MCC to be replaced.
- Design, supply, delivery and install temporary LV switchboards/MCC to suit the site conditions.
- Design, supply and installation of new additional capacitor banks and active harmonic filters.
- Design, supply and installation of Design, disconnect and divert existing LV cables and busduct from the existing LV switchboards to temporary LV switchboards/MCC. Provision of cable link boxes and LSOH power cables and/or FR power cables for extension of connections to the temporary switchboards/MCC
- Dismantle and removal of existing LV switchboards/MCC, capacitor banks and active harmonic filters.
- Design, supply, delivery and install new LV switchboards/MCC to suit the site conditions.
Scope of works
Low Voltage Switchboard Replacement and Upgrading