In 2011, BYME was awarded an exclusive term contract for E&M installations and fit out works at Happy Valley Racecourse and Sha Tin Racecourse of the Hong Kong Jockey Club.
The term contracts were executed every year during off-season periods from 2011 until 2017.
Various additional contract were rendered during the execution of the term contract, such as:
- Replacement and upgrade of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) units
- Replacement and upgrade of flood lighting fixtures at the racecourse areas
- Renovation of restaurants, offices, and auxiliary areas
Scope of works
Site survey, design, co-ordination, installation, renovation, retrofitting, Testing & Commissioning (T&C) for the following Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) services for various venues during off-season period at both Happy valley and Shatin racecourse :
- Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV)
- Electrical System
- Fire Services (FS)
- Plumbing & Drainage (P&D)
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Fit Out Works