As the sole five-star hotel in the vicinity of Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel quickly became a favorite for passengers in transit. With direct access to Airport Express train, the hotel is only 30 minutes away from the business district of the city.
To complement this high end facility, BYME was tasked to deliver the full E&M package for the hotel complex that consists of low-rise and high-rise sections.
To tackle the limited site storage at Chek Lap Kok island, Innovative pre-fabricated system is adopted to ensure the every parts building services installation could be timely delivered on site. Together with leading by experience engineering project team, innovative pre-fabricated system is the essence of project success.
- Small work site
Scope of works
Design, supply, installation and Testing & Commissioning (T&C) of all the following Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) services serving 625 guestrooms, 4 themed restaurants and lounges, and other public areas.
- Delicate Dynamic / static smoke extraction system and Staircase pressurization system to ensure life and safety of hotel guest and occupants
Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV)
- Cooling capacity: 6,872 kW of cooling
Electrical and Extra Low Voltage (ELV) system
- Power capacity: 6,993 kVA
- LV Generator set backup capacity: 1,300 kVA
- Extra Low Voltage systems comprising of Audio Visual system for ballrooms, meeting rooms, lounges and restaurants